Supplemental Employer Recovery Grant Program
Tennessee Governor Lee announced a new business relief program for Tennessee businesses. It is a $50 million fund to help business that were affected by COVID-19. Max award is $30,000 per business.
Eligibility Requirements are Copied Below from FAQ
To be eligible, businesses must meet the following requirements:
• As of August 31, 2020, is a Domestic Business in the State of Tennessee or is a business formed in another state that primarily operates in Tennessee with at least one physical location in Tennessee.
• Is not a subsidiary of a business with consolidated annual revenues(receipts) in excess of $10 million.
• Is registered with the Secretary of State, registered with the Department of Revenue, or files a federal Schedule C as of August 31, 2020.
• Has been operational since April 1, 2020, with the exception of temporary closures due to COVID-19 and can provide documentation that shows the business has been in operation for that time period.
• Provides proof of economic hardship due to COVID-19 related interruption of business or has eligible direct business expenses due to COVID-19.
• Has not engaged in any illegal activity per local, state or federal laws or regulations, with federal compliance taking precedence over local or state compliance.
• Does not exist for the purpose of advancing partisan or other political activities, such as directly lobbying federal or state officials.
• Is a for-profit entity or a 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(19) not-for-profit entity.
• Has not already received an award under the Supplemental Employer Recovery Grant Program.
Did you know?
The Small Business Survival Training System designed On-Demand training courses addressing FAQ’s in the areas of:
Who can use this free resource?
Those interested in learning how to open a business & established business owners who may need a few tips, tricks or reminders – anyone!